This one-day seminar focuses on harnessing collaborative leadership from an organisation’s external partnership perspective:
- It explores the efficiency benefits that are created when leaders align their respective organisational purposes to a shared goal
- It will shed light on the human dynamics of collaborative working between organisations and the role leaders play in setting the tone and behaviours that underpin systems-wide service delivery
- Crucially, it will help you develop new ways of collaborative leadership, shifting your organisation’s transformational energies from an internal focus, to gains through a collaborative focus
How will this session help you become more effective?
- Your collaborative leadership will help foster a ‘positive collaborative culture’ across partnerships, leading to joint-working efficiency gains.
- You will achieve more effective outcomes through improved joint commissioning and partnership working.
- You will gain a set of tools, templates and techniques for leading confidently, beyond the boundaries of your organisation to gain more entrepreneurial systems improvement.
This is a pathway session to the Postgraduate Certificate in Collaborative Transformation at Canterbury Christ Church University.
The fee for attending this seminar is £399 +VAT per delegate (discounts apply for multiple bookings)
7 March 2018
14 March 2018
21 March 2018
To enquire about holding an in-house seminar for groups of 8 or more (we will come to you) and the discounts/benefits involved, please email Magda Zurba
Ratings from past delegates
The tools and techniques can help to build on relationships with the other organisations.”
I will focus on relationship building, not just the project work.”
There is a process for managing future collaborations.”
I now understand the need for ensuring relationships/trust exists for positive outcomes.”
We can do this but need to invest in ourselves as leaders.”