This one-day seminar equips you to harness Collaborative Leadership across your community to empower participation in service development and delivery:
- It examines how effective collaborative leadership can stretch your budgets further by engaging citizens in a genuinely participatory process to strengthen and improve their communities
- It explores how community participation in ‘collaborative incubators’ can unleash their ideas, skills and enterprising energies to support local services
- Crucially it will help you be a catalyst for both civic leadership and collaborative empowerment across your communitie
How will this seminar help you empower your communities?
- You will learn how to create the right conditions to support, and sustain, community participation in the development and delivery of services.
- You will be equipped with the skills to foster more effective resident engagement, in the co-design and co-delivery of public services.
- You will gain over 50 tools, templates and techniques to use in collaborative working, so you can lead confidently across your communities to foster engagement, social value and capital.
This is a pathway session to the Postgraduate Certificate in Collaborative Transformation at Canterbury Christ Church University.
The fee for attending this seminar is £399 +VAT per delegate (discounts apply for multiple bookings)Register / More Details
To enquire about holding an in-house seminar for groups of 8 or more (we will come to you) and the discounts/benefits involved, please email Magda Zurba
Ratings from past delegates
With these tools, I am now capable of acting as collaboration architect.”
The session provides an exciting opportunity to do things differently - more with the times!”
I now understand that using these tools we will get more from working with communities - but we need to let go.”
I now appreciate the value in community engagement and that we have the opportunity to make a difference.”
Very helpful for forthcoming projects - useful structures for development.”