We are looking to recruit an exceptional Project Manager to help the PMO improve its ability to support and deliver transformation.You will be expected to work closely with practitioners, clinicians and senior managers from Manchester Health & Care Commissioning (MHCC), Manchester City Council (MCC), and Manchester University Hospital Foundation Trust (MFT), along with other commissioners and providers of health and care services in the city, to support the delivery of the Locality Plan.
Successful candidates will have:
• Practical experience of delivering projects through the full project lifecycle,
• A passion for using their skills to improve the health & wellbeing of Manchester people,
• A good understanding of the heath & social care devolution agenda in Greater Manchester,
• Experience of developing and maintaining effective relationships with a range of stakeholders in partner organisations, and be comfortable working in complex project and programme environments,
• Practical experience of managing a varied workload and delivering high quality outputs in line with agreed timescales.