The principal responsibility is to support the HR Operations Manager in the day-day delivery of the full cycle of HR processes including UK and International payroll including on-boarding, absence, salary review and reporting.
The principal duties are as follows:
- Process Responsibility
- Leads the delivery of a diverse administration service which includes (but may not be limited to) Core HR lifecycle activity, Core Payroll, and Performance Review.
- Reviews the allocation of work between HR Shared Services Assistants (“Assistants”) to ensure work is fairly distributed, ensures a spread of knowledge amongst the Team, and provides development opportunities for team members.
- Ensures key processes are followed consistently by Assistants, monitoring the quality levels within the team and performing periodic audit checks.
- Ensures key monthly control checks (for example proof of right to work and payroll buddy checks) take place, and performs sample checks on the work undertaken by Assistants to ensure work has been undertaken in line with operational procedures.
- Works with the HR Analyst to embedded process and control improvements within the team