A Qualified Head of Finance Shared Services is required for a niche business who operate an EMEA Function based within the Reading area. This pivotal role will see you manage circa 25 staff based in the UK and outside.
As the Head of Finance Shared Services, you will be responsible for the operational functions and for setting global policies and procedures for the division.
Your key responsibilities would include:
– Managing a large team (who are responsible for accounting reports and accounts payable) and setting clear strategic direction.
– Preparing annual budgets and business plans for the function.
– Business partnering.
– Overviewing processes including costs and performance and identify any cost improvements.
– Recruitment – ensuring the team is fully staffed appropriately and develop career opportunities.
– Process improvements and looking at future changes and managing those.
– Implementation of overall finance strategy.