We are seeking talented individuals with experience of HR Transformation (HRT) to join our growing Government and Infrastructure (G&I) team who work with clients across Central Government, Transport, Infrastructure and Business Services.
The successful candidate must look to have experience across 3-4 of the following:
– HR Assessments: Running HR Assessments which review the current operating environment with the objective to identify the issues and opportunities for improvement
– HR Strategy Alignment & Planning: Leading engagements, setting expectations for project scope, timing, resources, and outcomes in line with defining the HR strategy
– Service Delivery Model: Implementing a Service Delivery Model which includes roles, responsibilities, span of control within HR, governance structures, HR Shared Services strategy, development and set up
– HR Technology and Strategy: awareness of HR technology and how it supports and impacts the delivery of HR services
– HR service delivery model. Experience of leading an HR cloud system implementation is desirable but not essential
– Business Case and Roadmap: Building the business case to demonstrate a value proposition for senior management to make a decision to move forward projects